Winston Crowns committed to safeguarding your privacy. From time to time, you may be asked about your personal information such as:
- Basic Personal Information & Contact Information
The Basic Information and Contact Information is taken from you such as: Name, Contact Number, Address, Email Address. It is to provide you with the information that you have requested from us.
- Information you post on our website
Information you send to us by posting to a forum or blog is stored on our servers. We do not specifically use of that information except to allow it to be read, but you will see in our terms and conditions that we reserve a right to use it in any way we decide.
- Website Usage Information
- Financial Information
We do not store information like credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. This information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal. That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
Your details will not be passed outside Winston Crowns premises as we act in accordance to Data Protection Act of 1998 and respect the privacy of our visitors and do not rent, sell or deal in any personal information with a third party.
You do not need to provide personal Information to use this website and If at any time you wish us to amend or remove your personal data from our records, please contact us.
- Your Rights
Your rights as a data subject. At any point whilst Winston Crowns is in possession of processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
The data will not be transferred to any third party.