Tenant Fees & Charges
There are various fees and charges associated with us letting and managing (where applicable) your property that we want you to be aware of. For further information on the benefits of our various service levels, together with details of other charges (including when they apply), and for a copy of our Terms of Business, please contact Winston Crowns.
Compulsory Charges Relating with the setting up your tenancy
(We can discuss in Detail, please call our office, you will be advised further where it will not be applicable)
From 1st June 2019 Housing Act tenants can be charged:
- Holding Deposit – One Week’s Rent
- Rent in Advance – One Month’s Rent
- Deposit- if Annual Rent is less than £50,000 the equivalent of five week’s rent
- Deposit -if Annual Rent is £50,000 or more the equivalent of six week’s rent
Payments for utilities, telecoms, council Tax, Tv License and so on, as well as the agreed rental payments.
- Unpaid Rent- For Rent Arreats at 3% above Bank of England base rate from day 14 backdated by day one.
- Lost Keys, the cost of cutting the replacement keys
- When you sign tenancy agreement/holiday let agreement then withdraw from proceeding you will loose equivalent of one week’s rent.
- Low season booking- we require one week’s non-refundable rent at the time of the booking and balance paid 28 days before arrival.
- High season booking we require payment of one week’s non-refundable rent at the time of the booking in order to confirm the reservation. We also require full payment of the balance 28 days before arrival otherwise the property will be released.
Should you cancel your booking during low or high season at any time after your booking is made you will loose equivalent of one week’s rent plus admin fees.
Other funds you should allow for.